Friday, October 4, 2013


Katy Perry Admits Almost Suicide in 'By The Grace of God'


by-one, confidential tune of Katy Perry's latest album PRISM revealed. Sing By The Grace of God on Sept. 30 at the iTunes Festival, Katy later admitted the song talked about divorce. In 2011, Katy divorce from actor Russell Brand. That process is called very emotionally draining, until Katy was thought to commit suicide! Katy moment with Russell. @ www.sonicnation.caKaty moment with Russell. @ www.sonicnation.caThere are lyrics that read, "Thank my sister for keeping my head above the water, when the truth was like swallowing sand." Ballad that closes with the lyrics, "I looked in the mirror and Decided to stay."To Billboard, Katy explained, the thought came to him repeatedly. "I kept asking myself, 'if I should continue this? Whether I should continue to live?'"Well, if so, we should all be thankful Katy decided to stay alive!

0 comments:

Post a Comment