Friday, October 4, 2013


Queen of pop Madonna made ​​a surprise confession. Chanter hits ' Like a Virgin ' is apparently had a bitter experience while pursuing a career as a singer. He claimed to have been raped.
As reported daily mail, Saturday (10/05/2013), Madonna devotes bad experiences in the November issue of Harper's Bazaar magazine. He was sexually abused when they arrive in New York, from Rochester, Michigan to pursue a dream of becoming a singing.
Madonna said, New York is not very friendly. In the first year, he claimed to have a gun mugged. He even was raped in the roof of a building.
“New York is not as I thought. Town is not welcome me with open arms, “said the figure is crowned the richest celebrities in the world in 2013 according to Forbes.
“The first year , I was stuck at the point of a gun . Raped on the roof of a building, I was dragged at knifepoint behind me , " he continued again .
Madonna said, his apartment was also hacked three times . “I do not know why it happened . I did not have any valuables after they took my radio for the first time, " he said .
Although bitter, Madonna did not want to surrender to circumstances. He kept trying , to pursue his dream of becoming a singer , and a professional dancer .
“I challenged . Insisting survive. Was difficult and I was very lonely . But I have the courage to keep going every day, “said the 55-year figure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment